Welcome to our family blog. Read our adventures in parenting as we learn along with our newborn daughter and share our experiences with friends & family.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
On the hunt again
So I had so much fun hunting for that last tooth that I just had to go a-hunting again :-D Delilah has her 2nd tooth in!! Like last time, she was a grump for about 3 days, and then magically she was ok. And there was that toofer!!
I'm a hermit... ok not really but I would be if I could be. Just John, Delilah & I- even though that's not really being a hermit I suppose ;-) John & I have been married for 3 years and I just gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in October 2008. Life couldn't be better. I can't imagine our world without her smiling face to greet us every day.
2 comments:
Yay for teeth!!! I bet she is so cute with her teeth! But if you're like me, you will miss the big toothless smiles.
She's gettin' them in left and right hehe ;)
Post a Comment