Thursday, May 14, 2009

6 month pedi appointment

Today was Delilah's 6 month pediatrician appointment. Besides the crying & screaming it went pretty well ;-) The crying started as soon as I lay her down on the scale to be measured & weighed. It stopped when I picked her up but started again as the nurse took her temperature (you try having a thermometer shoved up your rump!) and also while the nurse measured her head. As long as I was holding her she was ok- but as soon as the pedi started her exam she was crying again. And don't get me started on the shots!! Poor baby :-( It was a tough day for her- no morning nap, pedi appointment + shots, 3 hour nap after I fed her when we got home, & grumpy the rest of the night.

Anyway, her stats are:

Weight- 16 lbs 4 oz
Height- 2'2"

Delilah's 6 month pics are finally ordered! I can't wait to get the pics :-D I went a little crazy ordering prints but I sure as heck got a lot more for my buck than I would've at S.ear.s!!

Tomorrow night Auntie Ashley & I are getting together to work on posters for the boys' birthday party. I can't believe Shawn is going to be 3 and Landon is going to be the big 1!! Where did the time go?! I am so excited to give the kids their presents. We got Shawn the Wonder Pets flyboat, 3 Wonder Pets viewmaster cartridges, & some art supplies. For Landon we got him this Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Tool "box". I still want to get him something else but I'm drawing a blank.

TGITDBF!! (Thank God it's the day before Friday hehe)

4 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

I have been thinking about where to get his 6 month professionals done, where did you go?

Liz said...

My best friend is a professional photographer & she did her 6 month pics for us.

Prior to that- for her 4 month pics we went to Sears. They turned out ok but not as phenominal (sp?) as the ones Ashley did :-D

Ashley Rawlings said...

Grow Delilah, Grow! I can't believe how big she's getting! Did they say what percentile she was in?

Can't wait for tonight to work on the boys posters. Thank you again so much for helping me. Its going to be F-U-N!

Anonymous said...

Liz, I am sooo sorry Baby D had such a bad day yesterday.Those pedi appts can be so hard on them ESPECIALLY when shots are involved poor baby. Im glad she is doing so well and hopefully today she is doing much better!