Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I got it!! I got it!!

Yay!! Finally!! We got a.... ~FACE~!!! Last night we gave her some mangos out of the fridge. I didn't warm it in the microwave or anything so of course, it was cold. After that first spoonful there it was- the face. Not over a new veggie/fruit mind you- but just a cold fruit LoL

Yesterday John went for a walk & ended up at Auntie Ashley's to visit. Landon & Delilah got to play a bit and Ashley got some really cute pics she generously shared with me for blogging :-D The one pic is just too funny- Delilah's hair is standing up because Landon had just licked her head LMAO!

John has this thing about getting the perfect picture to photo shop a light saber in Delilah's hand. First we tried with her rattle that looks like a microphone. It didn't look right. Next John found our small, black flashlight & has been trying to get just the right pic for it.



The Face


Light saber pics take 2

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Adorable pics!!! I always love new shots of Delilah! She is such a cutie patootie!!!!

Ashley Rawlings said...

A face. A face!!! Finally!!!
I just love looking at pics of our babies together. Look how much they've grown!