Today was another first in the long list of firsts I've been blogging about lately. We were at my parents' today and she pulled herself up on to her knees! I definitely think she'll be crawling ~very~ soon!!
Late afternoon/early evening Auntie Ashley, Uncle Jon, Shawn & Landon all came over to play. We were going to play outside & blow bubbles but the rain spoiled that plan. We still had fun playing inside though :-) At one point Shawn was playing with Delilah's gumball machine & John (my John) was sitting at the computer. I was saying something to him & he was pretending to ignore me (yes pretending- and I know that because I could see this stupid face he was making LoL). I said to John "Do you want slapped?" To which Shawn answered "No!!" What a silly boy!!
Tomorrow starts my 2nd work week- Delilah did soo well with John & I hope that this week will be just as good. I'm so thankful that Delilah is able to be home with John- even though the part where he doesn't have a job stinks :-\ He's applied to a few places so please keep your fingers crossed that we hear something about an interview soon.
Yesterday Auntie Ashley came over with the boys for some outside frolicking fun. John & Shawn blew bubbles while Delilah & Landon made eyes at each other :-D
Mmm, pears!!


2 comments:
Ahhh, it looks like everyone had a great time!
Pears, Pears, the wonderful fruit... the more you...
Oh wait... that's another food ;)
We had a great time yet again at the House O' Williams ;) Thanks a bunch for inviting us over :)
Post a Comment