Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rawr!! Imma Dionsaur!!

The past few days Delilah has been growling... it's just the cutest thing. Like she's trying to be this feriocious monster. At first I actually thought she was growling because she was trying really ~hard~ to poo LMAO

Today Delilah tried peaches for the first time! She seemed to really enjoy them but of course, gave the same old food faces (obviously still adorable!). Afterwards we went for a walk where she got to wear her sunglasses & adorable hat.

Yesterday Auntie Ashley & the boys came over- their house was being shown & they needed to vacate so what better place for lots of fun than Uncle John's & Aunt Lizzy's? It's always such a joy when we get to see the boys (and Ashley of course ;-) )... I love seeing Delilah & Landon together. Shawn is such an entertainer too... he was putting these pop beads in his mouth, going up to John & going "Ruff- ruff!!" John would take it from him & throw it and Shawn went & got it and brought it back! It was sooo cute!!

Peaches!!


Fasionista




7 comments:

Ashley Rawlings said...

That growl was hilarious... coming out of such a little girl!!! She sure is going to give the boys a run for their money... I can see it now ;)

Thanks again for having us over while we were "kicked out" for an hour.

P.S. Love the stylin' shades and head topper!

Mom said...

Ahh, the kids are just too adorable. I miss my little sweetie pie!

Lauren said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love her shades!!! She looks like a little celebrity!

Anonymous said...

I like her shades & hat...very stylish !

Morgan Owens said...

OMG those are the cutest little shades and hat!! She is just so stinkin' adorable I could just squeeze her and smother her in kisses! LOL!

Morgan Owens said...

Happy Mother's Day! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the sunglasses
Love Roger Sharon and Kayla