Here it is... the debut of our blog & pics of our munchkin. Welcome to our blog. I am keeping this for family & friends but also for myself. I need somewhere to not only share the adventures in parenthood John & I are/will be experiencing but also to almost journalize my inner turmoils... the few that I do have anyway LoL Please enjoy the following pics starting from birth (I put them all in collage form because as many as I have, well it'd be way too many to put on separately LoL).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think they are BEAUTIFUL photos..kiss little Delilah for me !
~Auntie Dot :)
Awww that wasn't that many photos! I'm glad we are caught up on Delilah's life.
Dot- Thanks! I gave her a big smooch for ya!
Misty- Yea but just imagine if I put them on separately ;-)
Very nice! About time you set one of these wonderful things called "Blogs" up ;)
Great photos Liz! That's so funny, I also have the Rainforest Bouncer and gymini - and the swing too. It's Rainforest all the way baby! love the new blog. :)
Post a Comment