Welcome to our family blog. Read our adventures in parenting as we learn along with our newborn daughter and share our experiences with friends & family.
Monday, January 26, 2009
~Coming Soon~
A blog about us & our everyday lives. Plus some bitching from time to time ;-) Please check back for posts & pictures!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Finally, some action on your blog...lol.
Anway, you have been "tagged". Read my blog ...word verification is "readit"....lol
I'm a hermit... ok not really but I would be if I could be. Just John, Delilah & I- even though that's not really being a hermit I suppose ;-) John & I have been married for 3 years and I just gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in October 2008. Life couldn't be better. I can't imagine our world without her smiling face to greet us every day.
3 comments:
Finally, some action on your blog...lol.
Anway, you have been "tagged". Read my blog ...word verification is "readit"....lol
Yay you have a blog! I need to see some pictures now :)
Hey! Just noticed you on my blog! Def get some pics up of that beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment