Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank you commissioner

I was checking my work e-mail yesterday & saw an e-mail titled Dress Down Fridays. I thought "What the heck is this? We won't be able to dress down anymore?" That's what I thought before I opened it because the new commissioner is... well, IMO not so great. Anyway, I opened it & the news was better than I expected. We can all dress down on Fridays- for free!! Before we could only dress down if it was for a charity event and that of course wasn't frequently. I'm so excited!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does "dressing down" consist of ? did they give you rules ?

Morgan Owens said...

I was wondering the same thing as Dot!

By the way I just got caught up on your posts and the pics--OMG TOO ADORABLE!!!

Liz said...

Well normally we have to wear either slacks or skirts and nice shirts, no flip flops (although people still wear those anyway), etc. On dress down day we can wear jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, etc.

Thanks Morgan :-)