Welcome to our family blog. Read our adventures in parenting as we learn along with our newborn daughter and share our experiences with friends & family.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
This is goodbye
Well my friends this is goodbye. I will no longer be updating to this blog. I have sent out the new blogsite address- whoever got it, you know who you are so please from this point on go on over there.
I'm a hermit... ok not really but I would be if I could be. Just John, Delilah & I- even though that's not really being a hermit I suppose ;-) John & I have been married for 3 years and I just gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in October 2008. Life couldn't be better. I can't imagine our world without her smiling face to greet us every day.
1 comment:
Liz! OMG it's been forever! You daughter is adorable! Please invite me to your new blog!
Post a Comment