Yesterday Landon officially turned 1 year old. 1 year ago yesterday Ashley was in surgery (unfortunately a c-section had to be done) having her baby boy brought in to the world. We are so fortunate to be a part of these boys' lives- I just cannot imagine not being, or having them be, a part of the family. I see Ashley as a parent... she and my own mother are my role models. I strive to be as good of a mother as Ashley is to her sons and as my mother was to me. Happy Birthday Landon! We love you so much! Aunt Lizzy, Uncle John, & Delilah :-*
Also yesterday Delilah enjoyed her first bathtime experience in the "grown-up" bath tub. I do believe we'll be giving Delilah her baths in there instead. She was getting too long for the rainforest bath tub anyway. Of course we took pics- so enjoy!!
3 comments:
Awwwwww I'm going to cry! Thank you so much for saying that. I hope you know that you are one of MY role models as a parent. You are amazing as a mother, wife, friend, daughter, and everything you do. I love you so much as a best friend and a sister.
The pics, of course, are adorable to the extreme.
Thanks for the kudos. I'm glad you think I'm a great mom. I certainly had my moments, but thank you very much for saying so. Love you to the nth degree!!!!!!!!!
Love the pics. Delilah sure did enjoy herself.
Aww that was cute and nice what you said about Ashley. I dont mind if you follow my blog as long as i can follow yours. Thank you so much listening last weekend. You dont have to thank me for my help at the party because i was glad to be part of it this year and to help. Delilah is so so cute. You and John make one cute baby. So does Jon and Ashley. I hope Cody and I will too one day.
Post a Comment