I haven't uploaded pics to the computer since at least Saturday & forgot about the pics and videos taken while my parents were visiting (and kindly bringing the new area rug they purchased for us with them). We got some great pics of my dad feeding Delilah & also of Delilah, John & I in the pool. One thing is for sure she doesn't overly like the pool. I think it's because of how cold the water is compared to what she's used to at bath time. I know she'll end up liking it later & I won't be able to get her out of the pool in a few years! Later that day Ash brought the boys over for more pool time fun.
Due to recent events I have decided that I am creating a new blog & it will be private. Please leave a comment with your e-mail address (I have it set to moderate comments & I won't post it) so I can e-mail you the site information.
Please enjoy some pictures & videos below :-D
First- the pictures....


My FAV Pic!!

In the pool

Ashley, Shawn & Landon

Eating some puffies after a hard day's work in the pool

From today- look at that face!! I love it!
Delilah & her daddy
What is that look? LMAO!!

Playing with mom after work


Now the videos...
Getting crawling instructions from Grammy
Crawling- 6/10/09

4 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh LOOK AT THAT GIRL GO!!!! Awwww Delilah, I am soooo proud of you hunny!!! Now you can really chase those boys around!
Props to Grammy Hans for the awesome teaching session on crawling!
Look at her and her Pappy... that is about the most precious thing ever. Isn't it amazing watching our kiddos with our dad's (well your dad, my grandpa)... they make for some of the best photographs (and special memories.) Look at what a happy girl she is!
(ps, LOVE the new rug!!!)
Wow , that is so great that she is crawling now ! Woo- hoo...
Ya know, I will be following you. You have my email, so let me know :)
((((((HUGS)))))))
Don't forget to let me look at the new blog!! :p
Congrats to Delilah!
Hey! Please add me to your new blog! I love following you!
Congrats to Delilah! Hayden just started to army crawl. It's crazy how big they are both getting!
Post a Comment