Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Booga Booga Boo!!

Today John, Delilah & I all went over to Auntie Ashley's. We had lots of fun playing with Shawn & Landon and Ashley made a yummy supper for us (thanks again Ash!). Landon & Delilah had fun interacting together & exchanging some smooches. Our little ones are just the cutest together! We're going to arrange for them to be married one day & we can be in-laws LoL Of course, we won't be ~those~ types of in-laws some people have ;-)

The best part of the visit was when Auntie Ashley made Delilah laugh! Finally! She's been trying for forever and while she was taking pics, she got Delilah to giggle :-D

Well I did it- I sent in my letter telling my place of employment that I'm taking off until April 27th instead of March 23rd. With some help from my mom (ok, ok she wrote the whole letter) a letter was drafted, approved & printed out. We sent it off on Tuesday. Now I'll just be worried for a week or so that everytime the phone rings it's J calling me (the head fiscal guy). I'm hoping with the new addition to my supervisor's family he'll be more understanding. I must say that I feel a weight has been lifted (and my onset feelings of depression) knowing that it'll be 2 months again until I go back instead of 1 month & some odd days.

Here are some pics from the day that Auntie Ashley was generous to share...





Uncle John & Shawn

1 comment:

Ashley Rawlings said...

I bet the public can hardly wait for the next rendition of "Bluesy & Pinkie"

HAHA!