Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quackie & Quertie

I swear I'm quackie... there's this book called Gossie & Gertie that Ashley had found at Walden Books when we were at the mall the other week. It was super cute but there was only one so I decided I'd look for it online (I forgot). We were at Border's today & I remembered the book but forgot what it was called. I'm thinking ducks... Quackie... Quertie... nothing... So I had to give Ashley a call & see what the frig it was called. Yea, it sure as heck isn't Quackie & Quertie LoL

So we've been wondering what color hair she's going to end up with. It's blonde but there are parts that look almost like they're brown. Then today when I made the comment to my mom about what color we wondered her hair would be, she pointed out that there's also some red in it (John's dad said so too- I think earlier this week- but I had forgotten until Mom said something) and there totally is. It's this really subtle tint but it's there & looks so pretty. Maybe she'll have strawberry blonde hair!





4 comments:

Ashley Rawlings said...

Lol you are a Quackie... and a stalker... hehe.

Very cute pics of little miss Delilah!

Anonymous said...

Delilah is getting so cute ! Love the pics...

Anonymous said...

I started out with blonde, then went to strawberry blonde, now it's brown with some red highlights. So, who knows what our dear Delilah will end up with. Great pics!

Liz said...

Ash- LoL Yea well that's because I thought maybe you didn't hear your phone. Or is it? ;-D

Dot- Thanks!!

Mom- Thank you :-)