Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shawn & The Little Blue House

Today Ashley, Shawn, Landon, Delilah & I went up to Williamsport for lunch & shopping. First we stopped at Red Lobster... I've never eaten there before & it was about time I tried it! It was ~so~ good- a little expensive but definitely worth it for the amount of food. After Red Lobster we went to Toys R Us where the promise of the purchase of a little blue house was soon to be granted. Shawn had seen this little blue little people house in the magazine that came yesterday. So adorably he kept asking last night "Blue house?" Luckily they had it in stock! Delilah also made out with two toys. It was buy 1 for $19.99 or higher and get 1 up to $19.99 for free... I couldn't pass up on that deal! I got her this little piano thing that plays two songs & had 3 instruments w/arms & faces that move when you push the corresponding piano keys. I also got her a little tea pot set that teaches numbers, abc's & manners and comes with a tea pot (of course), two tea cups, 3 little desserts (all in different shapes), and a little serving tray for the desserts. I can't wait until she can play tea party with daddy! Then we hit up the mall where we made a few stops: Burlington where I got 3 books (2 for her 1st birthday), a top (for me hehe), and a cute stuffed Zebra (Auntie Ashley had spotted it & was going to buy it but decided against it and since it was so cheap I got it for Delilah since her room is jungle themed). Game Stop where I bought a game for John (I had to bring him ~something~ home LoL). Old Navy where Auntie Ashley picked out some really cute outfits for Delilah while I nursed her in the dressing room. And that's it! Lots of great deals today, lots of yummy food, & lots of fun with my "adopted" sister ;-D and her children (Thank you again for driving Ash!).

1 comment:

Ashley Rawlings said...

We had a wonderful time!!!
You'll have to read my blog about Shawn's reaction... it was soooooo worth all of it. That kid certainly deserved it for how good he was considering how he was feeling.
Let me know how Delilah likes her new toys. I'm anxious to play "Tea Party" with my favorite niece!

(xoxo sis) ;)