Well not in my butthole LoL So this afternoon after our trip to Walmart John had just parked the car. He says to me that this morning when he was changing Delilah's diaper he saw a hair in her hinnie (very very possible since I'm balding- well not really but I feel like I am!). He goes to pick it off but it's not coming off. He grabs a hold of it & yanks on it- out of her hinnie (sp?) hole it comes. That just reminds me of like if a dog would eat tinsel at Christmas time & go to poop and there it'd be hanging out of its butt LMAO
Delilah did really well today on our trip out. When we go out we pack her up in the car seat in the car and then switch her to her infant carrier once we get to our location. Usually she complains or cries until we take her out (a habit I'd like to break because I know that she knows if she fusses we'll take her out). But today she was so good & didn't make one peep. She just looked around having a grand old time in the carrier.
Tomorrow we're going over to Auntie Ashley's to visit. After that Ashley & her sister Tearsa and I are going to the movies. Saturday my mom, John, Delilah & I are going up to Williamsport to go to Red Lobster (Ashley has me hooked!), to Toys R Us, and then to the mall. I'm excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Me, too. I get to see Delilah (and her mommy and daddy) three times this week! YAY!!!
LOL... oh the stories you will have to tell her ;)
Post a Comment