Today we stayed in- it was nice but I'll be ready tomorrow to go out. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow & after that I'll be headed to Walmart for a few things. I'm also going to pick up her 3 month pics we got done at Sears. Around 1:00 my friend Rebecca is coming to visit- her first time meeting Delilah. I'm excited :-D
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Ba
O our bottle woes... we should've stuck with it when we first gave her one at 3 weeks. But at that point I didn't have an electric pump. I only had the crappy manual one the hospital gave me to take home. You couldn't pump out anything with that P.O.S. Yes, we tried formula in the bottle as well but she only took that like twice. We were using playtex drop-ins and tried a NUK bottle. Nothing. Then we tried a soothie bottle. No way!! Our last attempt with a new bottle is with a bottle that I like to call the "Boobie Bottle". Seriously it looks like one. I thought Delilah would take to that but she still resists. And to top it off she'll only really take the bottle from me. It's either the bottle or the boob... both of which she can get from me. I just have this fear that I'll go back to work & she won't take it... she'll wait for me to get home. And believe me, she would. She's gone 5 hours without eating because she wouldn't take the bottle from John.
Today we stayed in- it was nice but I'll be ready tomorrow to go out. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow & after that I'll be headed to Walmart for a few things. I'm also going to pick up her 3 month pics we got done at Sears. Around 1:00 my friend Rebecca is coming to visit- her first time meeting Delilah. I'm excited :-D







Today we stayed in- it was nice but I'll be ready tomorrow to go out. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow & after that I'll be headed to Walmart for a few things. I'm also going to pick up her 3 month pics we got done at Sears. Around 1:00 my friend Rebecca is coming to visit- her first time meeting Delilah. I'm excited :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hang in there...remember that babies are like men, they either want the bottle or the boob too ! lol...
That is funny Dot!!! LOL
See she is SPOILED now.....hope you figure something out. Maybe the DR will have some advice?
I'm sure she will take it in time. She can't be a boobie baby forever, right? ;) Very cute pics!
LoL Dot- too true :-D
Misty- The pedi didn't have one darn bit of advice *sigh*
Ash- I'm sure you're right :-D Thanks!
You took the bottle around 4 to 4 1/2 months, so hopefully Delilah will too.
Post a Comment