Welcome to our family blog. Read our adventures in parenting as we learn along with our newborn daughter and share our experiences with friends & family.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Baby Love
Every Sunday we go to my parents' for a visit & dinner. This has been a ritual since I moved in with John 6 years ago (wow!). It's so great seeing my parents with Delilah and feeling the love radiate off of them. My mom & dad are just so in love. It's such a refreshing sight seeing these two wonderful people who raised me to be the woman I am today interacting with their first grandchild (from me, as my half-sister has 2 children) Today we captured some pictures of my dad (and a video or 2) as well as a few others.
Pappy n Me Just woke up from a nap Grammy, Delilah & Me
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is really a beautiful thing to see your parents with your child isn't it ?
They look adorable together...you can tell her really loves her. I'm an only child and my mom raised me ~SO~ good and I am SO proud to give her such a wonderful grandbaby!
I'm a hermit... ok not really but I would be if I could be. Just John, Delilah & I- even though that's not really being a hermit I suppose ;-) John & I have been married for 3 years and I just gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in October 2008. Life couldn't be better. I can't imagine our world without her smiling face to greet us every day.
4 comments:
It is really a beautiful thing to see your parents with your child isn't it ?
They look adorable together...you can tell her really loves her. I'm an only child and my mom raised me ~SO~ good and I am SO proud to give her such a wonderful grandbaby!
Ah, thanks hon. We are truly in love with Delilah. Our weekends just wouldn't be complete without seeing you, John and Delilah!!
Delilah sure is lucky to have such wonderful grandparents! You can just see how in love with her they are :)
Post a Comment