Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey there Delilah

Today is President's Day... so, my mom had off from work. John, my mom, Delilah & I all went up to Williamsport to partake in the yummy food at Olive Garden. And boy was it! Afterwards we went to check out the baby clothes selection at TJ Maxx (an upscale crappy rendition of Value City). They had absolutely nothing- a crappy selection in both the clothing & the toys. What a joke! From there we went to Kmart. I have to say that I thought our Kmart was crappy but this one takes the cake! Fortunately we found some nice clothes for Delilah (all 12 month+), a new toy (one Marta turned me on to that she got for Landon & Delilah seemed to really enjoy), a cute touch & feel animal book, and some new socks. All the clothes were on clearance that we got. One in particular was $7- it was a shirt & pant set. The pants however were missing so I took the opportunity to ask for a discount. I asked but the cashier said she 'd have to see if they could give a discount because sometimes they just say they'll do something or other (in other words, no discount). When the cashier rang up the shirt I was surprised to see it was only $4.99. After she was done ringing up our order, she asked the manager if I could get $ off. They gave me the shirt for only $2.50. Yay :-) Our last stop was Fashion Bug where I got a new shirt & new pair of capris. I was so excited to purchase the capris in a size smaller than I'd usually get :-D

Happy Valentine's Day- Munch needs a nap

Delilah Pants Head- Daddy was being silly


Uncle Roger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times and good deals~ what more could ya ask for !

Little D is so precious !

Ashley Rawlings said...

You suck!


That song is stuck in my head. Permanently. Thanks a lot! ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Marta and I are heading up there on Thursday, so I know to steer clear of those stores. I think Red Lobster will be our meal location of choice though ;)
Glad to hear you guys had fun!

And very cute pics!

Liz said...

Dot- Thanks! :-D

Ash- tee hee ;-p I hope you have fun on Thursday. Eat some yummy stuff at Red Lobster for me :-D

Morgan Owens said...

Hey I love TJ Maxx..dont hate! lol I just got Mason some cute stuff from there this weekend!

Now you have that "hey the delilah" song stuck in my head, thanks! :)