Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am truly a blonde

Even though my hair is dyed black, my true blonde showed through today. I was supposed to take my friend Rebecca to Lock Haven today for a state civil service test. Now, I know I have to go through Lewisburg but since I was yapping instead of paying attention to my driving I went the wrong way. Instead of going 11/15 North I went 11/15 South. Ugh! So we missed the test since by the time I realized it we only had a 1/2 hour to get to Lock Haven. We've rescheduled for March 3rd and this time I ~will~ go the right way.

Yesterday we decided to put Delilah in her exersaucer... the age is 4 months & since she'll be 4 months next Tuesday we figured we'd go ahead. She didn't quite know what to think & soon after putting her in it I knew the tears were going to come (that's right, the lippy). Below are some pics for you all the enjoy of her first time in the exersaucer.





4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I want one of these adult size. Looks like fun! The kid isn't bad looking either ;-).

Anonymous said...

Deliah: "Mom and Dad, What are you doing to me?"
Grammy: "Delilah will get the hang of it before you know it. Great pics!"

Ashley Rawlings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Rawlings said...

LOL... so something you'd do.

Delilah looks very cute in her exersaucer!