Welcome to our family blog. Read our adventures in parenting as we learn along with our newborn daughter and share our experiences with friends & family.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Scaring up a laugh
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
John needs to do this the next time Delilah gets the hiccups.
I'm a hermit... ok not really but I would be if I could be. Just John, Delilah & I- even though that's not really being a hermit I suppose ;-) John & I have been married for 3 years and I just gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in October 2008. Life couldn't be better. I can't imagine our world without her smiling face to greet us every day.
6 comments:
John needs to do this the next time Delilah gets the hiccups.
Adam and I really enjoyed this one!
too cute...
OMG that is the cutest thing.
LMAO...how cute!!!
awwww so cute!!!!
Post a Comment