Sunday, March 29, 2009

A great-grandparent by any other name...

Yesterday John, Delilah & I went to visit my Pappy & step-gram. They haven't seen her since the week after Christmas. We had wanted to get out there but with the snow it made it almost impossible. I know, I know... there hasn't been any snow for awhile so we have no excuse. I've made a promise to myself that we'll go out there more (although I seriously hate exposing her to that stinkin' cigarette smoke) BTW... Dad, quit smoking!

This morning before we left for my parents', John had Delilah on the couch next to the XBox controller. It was then that she showed Daddy that she loves video games just as much as de does! Tonight was another bath day for Delilah (and yea mom, you're right- we did teach her to splash LoL)... this time she got a shampoo-hawk.

Tomorrow John is taking his application to Holsom... please pray that he gets in. Ashley's wonderful husband, Jon, put in a shining recommendation for John today- which he doesn't do for anyone normally and for which we SUPER DUPER appreciate! We love you guys sooo much!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at her, she is growing up so fast !

Ashley Rawlings said...

Following in Daddy's footsteps already... Lil Gamer ;)