Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Potatoe Pie

Ok maybe not pie but sweet potatoes for sure. Today Delilah tried sweet potatoes. She seemed to enjoy them but it was hard to tell because she was falling asleep at the helm... seriously she so needed a nap after our Easter Photo Shoot #3 attempt that she was falling asleep mid-bite.

This morning, before our sweet potato expedition we went over to Auntie Ashley's for another attempt at an Easter photo shoot. It didn't go very well. Ms. Grumpy needed a nap & would not stop crying when I put her next to Landon for the photos. Ashley did however (well according to Ashley since I haven't seen them yet ;-) ) get some pretty good pics of her in her Easter dress since she calmed down when I lay her down long enough to get some snap shots.

After all that, I came home & fed her and then lay her down for a nap. She slept 2 1/2 hours! A record for this little one.

In a few days we're going to try one of the green veggies. I'm excited for these (well not so much green beans from what I've been hearing about them) but I'm also ready for fruits! Those will have to wait for a bit though because I'd like her to wait a little after the green veggies are sampled to take some time with all of the veggies before fruits.



This is the other day- she got a little messy with the carrots

3 comments:

Ashley Rawlings said...

LOL those last two are hilarious. Ahhh, messy messy baby... adorable!
It appears that sweet potatoes are a hit ;)

Anonymous said...

Thats so adorable! Im glad she likes the Sweet Potatoes before we tried Squash they were Xavier's favorite...Now they are his 2nd!

Can't wait to see the Green Beans faces!!!

Anonymous said...

That last pic looks so like you, Elizabeth!!