Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Oatmeal Diaries

Today we tried oatmeal again for lunch. This time she seemed to enjoy it ~and~ ate it all up! I'm so proud of her for eating like a big girl. For dinner we did rice cereal which she still seems to be iffy on. I kind of think I messed that up for her when I tried to stick juice in it to see if it'd help her go potty. She called me out on that one immediately LoL Ah well- try and try again. Next week we're going to start her on vegetables. I don't know what the heck I was thinking today but instead of getting like 4-5 jars of one we got 3 jars of 3 different kinds LoL Sometimes I don't know where my brain is. I'll just have to have John pick up some of whatever we're going to try when he goes grocery shopping (that's right, he goes because he spends less money getting the same darn stuff I'd get when I go somehow).

Well just got in from a movie with Ash & it's almost 1:00. Gotta go to bed & get some sleep! Night!

1 comment:

Ashley Rawlings said...

LOVED the movie and can't wait to go see another one soon ;)