Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Hot B.it.ch

So I stopped by Target this afternoon after my doctor appointment. I'm walking around wasting a little bit of time before going to find what I came for (which I alas did not find). There's this guy in there that is kind of behind me but I duck in to an aisle & get away from him. I give it no more thought. Until I check out. I check out (bought Delilah a bathing suit we've been eyeing up- good thing I got it today as it was the last size 12!!) & walk out the first set of doors. I see this guy out there & I think 'Great, some creepy guy standing outside.' I walk through the second set of doors & he says something to me. I don't hear him & I say "Excuse me?" He repeats himself & says "Are you single?" I go "Um, no." And walked on to my car. I get in the car & look up. There the guy is still in front of the store & I'm thinking, 'What is he trying to pick up women who walk out of the store?' Then he walks back in. Creepy (and funny)! I must admit I was on edge from the moment I walked out the door. I'm very suspicious of people- especially anyone who shows interest in me.

Delilah has been getting so big, so fast. I hate it... but I love it too. I love seeing her develop. She's been talking lots more, grabbing at things & lately has been putting her hands up to our faces when we play with her. I'll pull her close & she'll put both hands on my cheeks. Or John will be playing with her & she'll grab his nose. He makes her laugh when he moves his head back & forth and says "O no! My nose!" So cute. She's still in our room in her pack n play. I know we should move her to the crib soon but I so don't want to. The doctor said that there's nothing wrong with her sleeping in her pack n play until she's too big for it. She said instead of moving her to the crib immediately that we should try moving the pack n play out of the room gradually. *sigh* I want her in our room forever! LoL Ok Ok, I know I wouldn't want her in there forever but I'm having issues letting go. I'm getting the same feelings about it that I was about going back to work & I'm not even leaving her really!

Playing around with the camera



Look at that drool!


Trying to rollover

Then she rolls back



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo hot!! That first pic is funny, it looks like your hair is Delilah's and she has grown long, black hair overnight.

Ashley Rawlings said...

You certainly are OHB!!! Thats why we "roll the way we roll" right LOL.

Very cute pics. She is growing like a weed! It goes so freaking fast.

Landon is excited for his date with Delilah tomorrow :)

Morgan Owens said...

What a weirdo!! At least he didn't follow you to your car, that would have really been creepy!!

Delilah is georgeous!! Watch out momma cause she is going to have weird men after her like that oneday too! lol :)