A little later Delilah & I went to Auntie Ashley's for an Easter picture session & then an outing. While we had quite a few issues with the session (technical & baby) Ashley captured quite a few awesome pics. Even though some are photography site material, they're still damn cute. After we were done with the pictures we went to lunch & then to Kidsgrove in Selinsgrove where we met her Aunt Lisa & cousins, Miranda and Erin. Delilah got to swing for the very first time!! After that it was a stop to surprise her Aunt Jodi (mommy to Miranda & Erin) and then to Target for some camera supplies (for Ash. I got some hair dye). Then it was home, a bath & off to bed- for Delilah that is. But not before Delilah gave mommy a bloody nose. I had just fed her on one side & was trying to burp her. Her head bopped forward & smacked right in to my nose. Luckily it wasn't bad & she was ok. I went back to Ash's afterwards to watch P.S. I Love You (good movie, but sad).
Today John & I went to Walmart (I hate Walmart) and then to Kidsgrove so he could see Delilah in the swing. Not only did she swing today, she went down the slide too! So fun :-) After our family outing fun, Delilah & I went over to Ash's for a trip to the marina for a walk. Although we didn't do much walking but more of watching Shawn play & pushing Landon and Delilah in the swings. It was great though and everyone, especially Shawn, was so well behaved!! Now only if it were that easy every time we went out hehe
The pics as promised:
The Easter Bunny Shoot (click on the collage for a bigger picture)
The Bunny Pair

My Easter Bunny

Delilah's Little Love

1st ride in a swing!


2nd ride in the swing

First ride on the slide

At the marina

3 comments:
The pics are just adorable !
Ditto, the pics are adorable!!!
Aww look at our cuties! So many exciting firsts (and some of them together) :)
Post a Comment