Saturday, March 21, 2009

Next veggie....

So yesterday we tried our next veggie... it was a choice between carrots or sweet potatoes and we chose carrots. She really seemed to like them & barely any made it to her bib. I love the faces she makes when trying new foods. Even when she tastes them again the next day. This time John got the first reaction. When we did squash he didn't get ~the~ shot & I was soo annoyed :-\

The other day, I'm not sure where we were, but Delilah was talking when I swear I heard her say "MaMa". But John said it was more like "A-ma". Then yesterday when I was diapering her after her bath I ~know~ I heard "MaMa" but we're not saying it's an official "MaMa". So we've got an unofficial "MaMa" here :-D

Today we went to visit John's parents. It's always nice to visit since we don't get to get out there much & it's even nicer when Delilah smiles for them (instead of giving PapPap the lip). Towards the end of our visit, Grandma was playing with Delilah on the floor. Out for decoration was this really cute stuff Easter bunny. Grandma takes the bunny & is playing with Delilah with it. For the first time at Grandma & PapPaps Delilah let out a giggle of delight at this adorable stuffed Easter bunny. So cute!

The Carrot Collage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Delilah takes after her Grammy Hans and loves all of her veggies!! Great pics...just like today when I got to see it in live time.

Ashley Rawlings said...

Awww... I love a good ol' messy baby face! This is such a fun stage... all the new tastes and textures.

Very cute collage :)