-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was another new veggie day... I decided that we would be trying peas today instead of green beans. Those come next :-) She seemed to like them & opened her mouth for the spoon when I held it up. Barely any made it to the bib... except when she did this kind of like spitting thing. It's hard to explain & I'll have to take a video of it. But basically I think she's trying to blow raspberries. We have another first today besides the new veggie... Delilah said "A-da". Now, the day before she said "MaMa" she said "A-ma" and so I think she'll be saying "DaDa" here any day. Of course if she doesn't & chooses to say "MaMa" some more that's ok too ;-)
Just hangin' out

5 comments:
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Yeah, and with the video control, it was bound to happen...but not this soon!!!
adorable...
She certainly seems to enjoy all the foods. I haven't seen any of those "Oh my what a horrid thing to put in my mouth" faces ;) (aka: Shawn's 1st peas) HAHAHA.
I'm so glad she is doing so well! The girls will be getting green beans tomorrow. Their first green veggie. So far they have liked everything they have tried! No funny faces for them either! Maybe we just have hungry girls! LOL
She is SO adorable!!! That is the play station I want for Mason, I saw it at Toys R Us for $99.99 so we are going to go get it for him this weekend! How old was Dililah when you first started putting her in it? We pulled the one they had out for show off the shelf and put him in it but he still can't hold his head up that well so it's too early I guess!
I was laughing when the dog walked by on the video because you could hear her claws tapping on the wood floor and Delilah just starred at her, or hom..whatever your dog is! LOL!
Post a Comment