~EDIT: John heard her say it this morning too!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning after feeding Delilah, I was burping her & she was kind of babbling. I heard her say "Ma" but nothing else followed. Then she said it- "MaMa"!! I can't wait to hear her say "DaDa" now :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ahh, how sweet and Delilah will be saying DaDa before you know it!
Thats so sweet Liz!! Xavier was saying dada but now he is saying Mama!! Its the best thing Ive ever heard!!!
Yay Delilah! As I said before, the boy's pedi said its pretty unusual to get a MaMa before a DaDa... so enjoy that little 1st (I know I did with Landon!)
Dada will come along before ya know it... and then will come sentences, full conversations, and talking back haha ;) Wait until you get a loud "I FARTED" in Target LOL.
Oh, all in favor of Auntie being one of those next words, say "here here." ;)
Awww, that is too sweet.
AWWW!!! How precious!! I can't wait for Mason to say mama..I know it's going to melt my heart!! :)
That is great, I know you must be so excited !
awesome Liz.......
it all starts here, yak, yak,
but great... hearing their little voices....
too cute.....
Jenny
Post a Comment