Friday, April 3, 2009

Peas and Carrots and Green beans- o my!

So yesterday Delilah tried her final vegetable... green beans! Now I don't think she liked them, but I don't think she didn't like them. Of course when you view the pictures you'll see she's made pretty much the same face that she's made with all the other vegetables. I want a FACE!! LoL Next on the agenda is fruit but I'm going to wait a little on those & just do vegetables for a few more weeks (and I promise Auntie Ashley that you WILL get to be present for the first fruit! ;-) ).

I was so proud of her yesterday- she was playing in her exersaucer & grabbed a hold of the hangy things and pulled on them! That was the first time :-) She also took a nice 2 hour nap in the afternoon... those kinds are rare... usually she only takes a nap for about an hour.

We're still trying the bottle- unsuccessfully. I'm not sure she'll ever take one. I really don't know what to do about it... and our pedi has no suggestions for us either. I just want to stay home with her... she needs her mommy... and mommy needs her. Come on Holsom :-\


1 comment:

Ashley Rawlings said...

I can't wait to photograph her first fruit :) Hopefully she'll make a priceless "face" for the camera then.

Things will work out for you guys, I'm sure of it. It may not happen right away, but if being home with Delilah is your goal, you'll achieve it :)

p.s. Awesome job on that 2hr napper, Delilah!