A-Z Things about me
A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: Double
C - Chore you hate: All of them ;-)
D - Dad's Name: Ron
E - Essential start your day item: Cereal
F - Favorite food: Pizza
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 8"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet, flute, piano
J - Job title: Clerk Typist III
K - Kid(s): Delilah, my beautiful baby love
L - Living arrangements: Living with my hubby & daughter in our house
M - Mom's name : Mary
N - Nicknames: Liz, Lizzy, Aunt Gizzy, Beth
O - Overnight hospital stay: When I had a cyst rupture & of course for the birth of my daughter.
P - Pet Peeve: I have lots but I'll narrow it down to people who can't drive for sh*t
Q - Quotes you like: "A friend is someone who'll help you move, a true friend is someone who'll help you move a corpse."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Half brother, Roger, & half sister, Bobbi.
T - Time you wake up: Depends on when Delilah gets up for her feeding. Not sure what it'll be when I start back at work :-(
U - Undying love for: My darling daughter, my husband, family & friends
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas
W - Ways you run late: Um, what?
X- X-rays you've had: My heel, MRIs for something or other
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken with french's onions coated on it.
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how much we have in common...your like my long-lost sister !
I'd help you move ANYTHING dear ;)
Post a Comment