I got home & John wasn't here. He went to Toys R Us to get Guitar Hero for the PS3 but I thought he'd be back by the time I got home. A minute after I got home so did he. He walked in the back door & I was teasing him asking where had he been. He came through the blanket (we have one up between the kitchen & the laundry room because the laundry room doesn't hold heat well) and he had roses!! He said they were to make me feel better for having to go back to work *sigh* :-D
Yesterday John, Delilah & I went for a walk with Auntie Ashley, Shawn & Landon. It was such a nice day with warm sunshine (well in the afternoon) and a nice cool breeze. I got Delilah this hat at Gymboree to help with the sun situation since she isn't rear facing in the stroller anymore & yesterday was the first time she wore it- it was too cute!
Lemon tasting

Mmm Mommy- I want some of this!


My little guitar hero

My beautiful flowers from my loving husband
Two cute munchkins


Video of Delilah rolling over

4 comments:
Look at that big girl go! Before you know it she'll be crawling!
I love the pics of the kiddos... I can't say it enough that the babies are so stinkin' cute together!!!
And how sweet of John to get your roses to make you feel better!
The flowers are beautiful ! The video is awesome. My fave pic is the one of D & L in stroller...they look like they are having a great conversation !
Yay for Delilah!!!! And yay for Mommy! Daddy definitely scored some brownie points!
What beautiful blue eyes you have, Delilah!!!
Post a Comment