Welcome to our family blog. Read our adventures in parenting as we learn along with our newborn daughter and share our experiences with friends & family.
Friday, April 17, 2009
*Sigh*- so in love...
I don't really have anything to blog about so I'm just going to post some pics.
My sweet adorable love- I don't want to leave you :-( At the marina with Auntie Ashley, Shawn & Landon She loves her dolly from Auntie Ashley Green beans & oatmeal
I'm a hermit... ok not really but I would be if I could be. Just John, Delilah & I- even though that's not really being a hermit I suppose ;-) John & I have been married for 3 years and I just gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in October 2008. Life couldn't be better. I can't imagine our world without her smiling face to greet us every day.
2 comments:
OMGosh look at that messy face... HAHA so cute!!!
I'm glad she likes her dolly :)
That first picture (with what you wrote) about made me cry :(
She is so beautiful, She is going to be a heartbreaker!
Post a Comment