Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Peek a boo- I see you!!

This morning I decided to feel around in Delilah's mouth and go hunting... tooth hunting that is. I wanted to see if any of those pesky little toofers had decided to make an appearance yet. Low & behold there it was. A tooth!! The bottom right one has popped through :-D

After lunch today (it was so hard to go back to work!!) John called & said that Delilah wouldn't stop crying... she had been for 20 minutes. He put me on speaker phone so I could talk to her and immediately she stopped crying. She was also waving at the phone :-D What a sweet darling girl!!

That's it for today.. no new pics- sorry!!

3 comments:

Ashley Rawlings said...

Yay for 1st toothums!!! They sure were stubborn little things... especially since you thought they were going to pop out at 6 wks! Well, the 6 part was right (just in months hehe.)

She sure missed her mommy and I bet you made her feel all better with that phone call :)

Lauren said...

Congrats to Delilah on her first tooth!! It is so hard going back to work when our babies still need us :( I'm sorry yesterday was a tough day.

Morgan Owens said...

Yep, it's about that time she gets a tooth! Awww! Congrats on the new milestone!