I'm so sad... and am starting to get these feelings of anxiety :-( I have to go back to work in a week. John still hasn't had any job offers let alone an interview and Ho.ls.um isn't hiring. John just applied to Evan.ge.lical hospital for an IT position. Please, please pray that he at least gets an interview! ~And~ getting a job there would be a great second prayer ;-D I'm hoping to hear from this pediatric practice about an interview for a medical receptionist position. I called last week & it sounded promising. When I told the lady my name she remembered my resume & said she'd be going through more resumes that night & the next day. They want to get someone hired immediately. John's also still trying to get in to Hol.s.um... he's calling once a week & leaving a message (he can't get a hold of the one guy 'cause he's ~super~ busy).
Anyway, enjoy pics of our first fruit experience & some of the fabulous Mother's Day pics Ash took.




The beautiful Mother's Day pics


4 comments:
Beautiful pictures Liz!
I love the photos...
Such a cute family!!
Thanks for getting that song in your title stuck in my head!! LOL! :)
I was honored to be there for Delilah's 1st fruit! She's such a champ and chowing those new foods down!
Post a Comment