Yesterday we visited Auntie Ashley for a playdate. Delilah was laying on her back on the floor and all of a sudden was rolling from her back to her tummy! Well almost... her right arm got in the way & instead of going over the rest of the way she flopped back on to her back.
* Today we went for a walk with Auntie Ashley, Shawn & Landon to our usual walking spot. Auntie Ashley brought along her new camera (an easy carry along point & shoot for just such occasions). I love our walks there & Shawn loves to walk too. He begs to get out & walk around and run up to the trees. He also likes to inspect the steps & knock on the doors of certain buildings. Shawn also decided to take Landon for a walk. He wouldn't bring him back though LoL
Tomorrow we'll be trying green beans. I hope they fare well for her stomach- the peas seemed to give her some trouble... or maybe that was because she hadn't pooped for like 2 days. I dunno- but sweet relief came yesterday (for her that is ;-) )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4 comments:
Awww keep trying Delilah! You'll get it! I'm glad she got some relief. LOL
I LOVE our walks :) Hopefully we can keep up a routine for the spring/summer :)
I wish I could see the greenbeans tomorrow :( First fruit I will NOT miss!
We will be trying peas on Sunday but for now the girls are getting green beans and they LOVE LOVE LOVE them! So far this is the only food they have screamed over. You cannot feed them fast enough. Which is completely amazing to me since I don't eat anything green except lettuce. I hope Delilah enjoys them just as much! Did she like her peas?
I hope Delilah likes them as much as the girls did! She did like the peas but they, I think, gave her a bit of gas.
Post a Comment