Ok- ok... I know that ~every~ parent says that & we're no exception (well mostly daddy) LoL Today Delilah waved back to me!! I am so proud of her! She also tried to crawl a little... I think it'll be very soon that she'll start crawling.
Today was her first full day with daddy... she did really well for him. She ate 1/2 a jar of applesauce, 1/2 a jar of sweet potatos AND took a 2 ounce bottle!! I was so happy that she actually took a bottle from him. Of course she complained all the way but what else can you expect from her mother's daughter? LoL Bottle take 2 didn't go very well but she still needs practice.
Work was ok today- it wasn't as good as yesterday & I actually had to call John to talk a little because I felt as though I was going to have a panic attack :-\ I don't think it helped that "J" was there today... the head department guy (he wasn't in yesterday). From the very beginning he's intimidated me & I hate it. I always feel so tense when he's there too... like I can't relax (which all stems from when I first started in that position & he watches what I'm doing or not doing. I can't help that I would finish all my work so quickly!). There's so much sh*t going on with that place... like how I was supposed to be promoted & haven't heard anything about that yet. I think "J" is pissed that I took that extra month but you know what- too fucking bad!! If I hadn't been there for so long I'd tell him to fuck off when I get to leave (but I don't want to burn my bridges... and I probably wouldn't have the guts to really do it LMAO).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, of course, she's a genius. Was there ever any doubt?
And I know you've heard this before, but try to remain calm. Remember what your priorities are, and that's your health, your darling baby girl, and your husband.
When that certain someone is around you at work or you're thinking about him, just get a mental pic of your dear Delilah and keep on smiling, that'll give him something to thing about..."what's she so smiley about?"
Listen to the advice of your mom ! Kindness kills...or at least it pisses them off for awhile..lol
Awww! YAY for all her new milestones!!
Aww, I'm so proud of her that she did so well for John!!!! Yay!!
And your mom had awesome advice... she's a smart cookie too (wonder where Delilah got her wisdom from?) hehe ;)
Post a Comment