Today was my dreaded first day back... but, it wasn't so dreaded. It was actually a lot better than I expected. I feel like I wasn't away from her at all really... but that could be because I got to see her at lunch and will continue to be able to every day. I feel as though I betrayed her in a way because I don't feel like it was that bad & I feel totally ok with being back. Everyone was so nice in welcoming me back & weirdly enough it was like I wasn't gone for 6 months. At least I can take comfort in knowing that I ~will~ be ok until John gets a job and I can stay home (as long as it's not too far away ;-) ).
Grammy & Delilah on a hot, hot Sunday
I just love this picture & hat... imagine that with sunglasses :-D

5 comments:
Too cute! My stepmom got the girls some sunglasses and they look like little celebrities in them!! Delilah is such a doll!
I am glad that you didn't have too much of a problem getting back into the swing of things at work , D is in good hands with John ! Hopefully he will find a job soon & you can stay home with her !
Love that HAT ! :)
aww LOL! That is one hot mamacita!! :)
What a cutie patootie! She looks very stylin' in those glasses!
John will find something soon... I'm sure of it... then being at home with Delilah will be a dream come true :)
Oh, those beautiful blue eyes!!!
Post a Comment