Thursday, April 9, 2009

A playdate at Auntie Ashley's

Yesterday we went over to Auntie Ashley's for another play date (our last one didn't go too well with Landon feeling yucky from his top teeth coming in- poor lil guy). I just love it when these two little babies get together. They are so in love with each other- I love seeing both of their faces light up at just the sight of each other. And of course we can't forget Shawn who Delilah is also infatuated with (but not as much as Landon hehe). Auntie Ashley was kind enough to give Delilah a jar of green beans (it was dinner time for all of the little ones) and we got some really cute pics of her feeding herself. Ok, she wasn't really but she was playing with the spoon & it had green beans on it ;-)

Today Auntie Ashley & I went house hunting while John watched Shawn & Landon (we took Delilah). Auntie Ashley & Uncle Jon are looking in to moving from this hellhole we call Sunbury. Ok, ok... where we live isn't ~that~ bad but it is Sunbury still. I'm hoping we'll be able to join them in moving someday soon. Seeing the house we saw today definitely makes you appreciate what you have (not that it was horrible but it wasn't "The One").

O my one socked wonder

The two cutest babies in town


4 comments:

Ashley Rawlings said...

I love all the slop and the goop. Seriously, the messier, the better. Shooting her first fruit is going to be so much fun (and I'll actually have light instead of orange kitchen haha.)

These babies certainly will be at the least best friends when they are older.

Mom said...

The pics are wonderful. I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos...She is getting to be such a big girl these days !

Lauren said...

Adorable!!!!!! She looks like she is having so much fun "feeding" herself!